Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The last Orangutan (question)

#4 The detail that show that Galdikas is motivated more than scientists by orangutan because when the author mentions that she was inspired by a famous paleontologist named Louis Leakey tom spend her entire life among nonhuman primates.


#3 they probably did that because they wanted to introduce the Orangutan to her before she comes into their lives to help them.


#5. One day a week before I went to kindergarten me ,my mom and dad were looking for closed in a store and I thought that was boring so I started hide from so they wouldn't see me I hid under clothes lines and one time I ran down the same aisle as them and then i looked back at them to see if they saw me but once I turned around bang I ran into a big metal shelve and busted my eyebrow open and it was bloody it was real close to my eye.If I was a little taller I would be missing a eye.This paragraph show you that you shouldn't play in stores because you can really hurt yourself like me or worse.

No comments: